Viking Attachements, LLC is located at:
146 Taylor Road, Morgan City, LA 70380
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies.
• Privacy policies of other websites.
• How to contact us.
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data Do We Collect?
Viking Attachments collects the following data:
• Personal Identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Viking Attachments with most of the data we collect. We collect the data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Subscribing to mailing lists or blog pages.
Viking Attachments may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: (no current external sources).
How Will We Use Your Data?
Viking Attachments collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, or manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, Viking Attachemtns will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. (no other companies connected).
When Viking Attachments processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Viking Attachments stores your data at our remote server and is secured via SSL encryption certification.
Viking Attachments will keep your personal information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) on our mailing list until you request the removal. Upon request, we will remove all personal information completely from our server storage.
Payment information is only used at the time of the purchase or payment of invoices, by the client/customer, and is not stored by Viking Attachments.
Viking Attachments would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies (no partner companies listed).
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Viking Attachments from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are Your Data Protection Rights?
Viking Attachments would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The Right to Access – You have the right to request Viking Attachments for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that Viking Attachments correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Viking Attachments to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The Right to Erasure – You have the right to request that Viking Attachments erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that Viking Attachments restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The Right to Object to Processing – you have the right to object to Viking Attachments’ processing of your data, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info@viking-attachments.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in.
• Understanding how you use our website.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Viking Attachments uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember you previously selected preferences, These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Viking Attachments uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Viking Attachments sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How To Manage Cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How To Contact uS
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Viking Attachments has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website: ico.org.uk