• Electronic control and monitoring system with active scanning of the
lock for safe use of work tool attachments on excavators.
• Dedicated, controlled coupling procedure.
- The operator is guided through all the steps on the control panel
- Clear and user friendly
- Audio and visual signals in hazardous situations
• Sensor scans the adapter pins and position of the locking cylinder
- The locking function is activated automatically without another
hydraulic function having to be used.
• All system events are logged, with the last 32 listed in chronological
• Self-diagnosis function warns in the event of a system error
OilQuick Quick Coupler System
Fully automatic quick coupler system that fits all mini excavators between 1-5 t.
Why Oil Quick?
- Change between various work tools within a few seconds!
- Increased versatility and efficiency.
- No oil spills, saving both money and the environment. No messy hose couplings.
- Saves the knees and back of the driver when unnecessary jumps in and out of the cab is avoided.
- The OilQuick Quick Coupler System will not only make your excavator but also your company more flexible, competitive and cost effective.
- OilQuick is an advanced Quick Coupler System for excavators and can be supplied in various models for machines from 1 to 120 tons.
- Can distribute: Hydraulic oil, grease, water and electricity.
Valve and Control Systems
The tiltrotator is equipped with different types of control system and valves based on customer needs and model of the tiltrotator.
Control Systems TS-TSXC
The tiltrotator is connected to the excavator’s existing double acting auxiliary hydraulics. The maneuvering is made with the excavators control system, and thumb rollers and rocker switches on the joysticks.
Control System TXXSC - TXXC - Tiltrotator with Grip Module
The tiltrotator is attached to the excavators existing, double-acting hydraulics. Maneuvering is performed via the excavators steering control system with joystick thumb rollers or a rocker switch.
Control System P and PRO
The tiltrotator is connected to the excavator’s single acting auxiliary hydraulics and is operated with the control system provided by SMP. The tilt and rotor functions of the PRO system have proportionally controlled valves to enable exact precision during operation.