The simplicity of design, the strength of build, and powerful performance.
INDECO’S new IMH series of hydraulically-driven, boom-mounted mulching heads are specifically designed for a broad range of land clearing, site preparation, invasive vegetation species management, storm damage removal, and clean-up applications. Tailored to fit a wide range of carriers from 3.5 to 45 tons, the IMH series is available in eight direct-drive and belt-driven high-performance models and features HARDOX® components and bodies for optimal service life and lasting reliability.
1. Simplified service access for motor and hydraulic connections
2. Interchangeable mounting brackets for flexibility of use on any excavator
3. Centralized hydraulic connections and grease ports visible to the operator during use
4. Simplified service access for bearings and shaft components; Single-piece shaft ensures maximum reliability
5. HARDOX® support shoes protect wearing items for maximum reliability
6. Extra heavy-duty drum ensures long working life in severe applications
7. HARDOX® body and components ensure maximum torsional stiffness while providing long service life in severe applications
8. Unique tooth and tooth holder design for maximum productivity and durability
9. Multiple V-Belt drive transmission for maximum reliability, power, and ease of maintenance. Direct drive models also available