When it comes to steel shears, the present is past and the future is now! Readily accommodating a broad range of carriers, including Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, and many others, super-tough Indeco ISS Mobile Steel Shears have been specifically engineered to meet the demands of today’s scrap, demolition, and recycling industries.
Indeco ISS demolition shears are designed to handle all types of steel demolition and scrap processing and are available in a variety of mounting configurations including fixed, second member, rotating and third member.
- Second and third member mounting systems available on all shear models.
- Four Identical Main Knife Blades
- Four identical main knife blades are designed to be interchangeable and rotated three times to get maximum usage and cutting ability.
- Heavy Duty Pivot Group
- Heavy-duty pivot group provides long-term cutting efficiency, keeps jaws aligned, and prevents buckling.
- Large Jaw Opening
- Provides greater flexibility for a variety of different applications